UNN Post- Utme Form, Screening Date, Time Table and Registration Procedures on Unnportal.unn.edu.ng
This is to inform the general public that the date for unn post utme screening exercise is out. Post UTME is scheduled to hold from Sept.11th, 2017 to Sept.18th, 2017
- Time Table for Unn Post Utme Screening Exercise
- Unn Post Utme Cut Off Mark for all Departments
- A-Z Remitta Procedures for Unn Post utme
2017/2018 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who made her their first choice in the 2017 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 and above for 2017/2018 unn post-utme.
Procedure for 2017/2018 UNN Screening Registration
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
- Online registration commences on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 and ends on Sunday, September 10, 2017 while the Post-UTME examination screening exercise will commence on Monday, September 11, 2017 and end on Saturday, September 16, 2017.
PROCESS FLOW FOR POST-UTME REGISTRATION
- Log on to the registration portal: unn.edu.ng or visit http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/ApplicationFormPage.aspx
- Under 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening Application, click on “click here to apply”
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
ALL CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THE FOLLOWING FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
(i) A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
(ii) 2017/2018 JAMB Result Slip
Please note the following:
No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng
After a successful post utme registration, click here to check the time table for the examination.